Conditions of Application
Following are the conditions of applications for the free startup passes.
1. Organizer is the Bitkom Servicegesellschaft mbH.
2. Only startups that meet the following criteria are eligible to participate:
- The company was founded no longer than 10 years ago.
- Not more than 100 employees subject to social insurance contributions
- No more than € 10 million turnover in the fiscal year
- Company is not a spin-off
3. The application is free of charge. The acquisition of products or services has no influence on the outcome of the selection process.
4. The prerequisite for participation is the complete completion of the application form
5. Applications can be submitted from 05.12 at 00:00. Participation is possible until 23:59 on 10.03.2020.
6. The applications will be checked monthly by a jury for content and thematic connection to hub.berlin.
7. The selected startups will each receive one or two (depending on the selection) two-day passes to hub.berlin 2020 and the Big-Data.AI Summit 2020 on 1 and 2 April 2020 in the STATION Berlin.
8. Selected startups will receive a notification e-mail including a ticket code to the e-mail address provided by him. The free passes can be redeemed at https://www.hub.berlin/tickets through the provided ticket codes.
9. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the given e-mail address. The announcement of the selected startups takes place without guarantee.
10. Participants agree that their startup including logo and link to website, social media and videos (if submitted) will be placed on the hub.berlin website and in the means of communication upon successful application.
11. Participants who make use of unauthorised aids or otherwise wish to gain an advantage through manipulation will be excluded from participation.
12. Employees of Bitkom Servicegesellschaft mbH, Bitkom Research GmbH and Bitkom e.V. are excluded from participation.
13. A cash payment of the material value, transfer to third parties or exchange of the profit is not possible.
14. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the application process at any time without prior notice if due to technical or legal reasons a proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
15. Legal recourse is excluded.