These are our First Speakers!
They are CEOs of global players, outstanding founders, scientists, and policy makers: At hub.berlin and Big-Data.AI Summit on 10 and 11 April 2019 the greatest influencers of digitisation will take over the stages of the iconic Station Berlin to share their precious knowledge, amazing visions, and exclusive insights into various industries.
Today we are excited to announce the first speakers of our carefully curated programme!
Don't miss the chance to meet
• Timotheus Höttges, CEO of Deutsche Telekom
• Aya Jaff, Founder of CoDesign Factory
• Dr. Frank Mastiaux, CEO of ENBW
• Ruchir Puri, CTO of IBM WATSON
• Isa Sonnenfeld, Head of News Lab at Google
• Judith Wiesinger, Management Team of MagicLeap
• and many more!
The full list of our first speakers can be seen here. More speakers will follow soon.
Do you want to connect with the movers and makers of digitisation? Our price-reduced Early Bird Tickets for hub.berlin and Big-Data.AI Summit from only 390 Euros (plus VAT) are availbale until 31 January 2019.