About Big-Data.AI Summit 2020
The Big-Data.AI Summit 2020 (#BAS20) is Europe’s leading conference on the practical applications of smart data in business. As part of the hub.berlin business festival, both events will welcome 10,000 attendees keen ongoing beyond the hype and diving into the depths of the big data and AI revolution. Over the course of two days, our participants and attendees can look forward to a broad and carefully selected a programme that combines 45 hours of best practice presentations and workshops by over 200 leading specialists.
Sessions will focus on
New strategies, technologies & innovations.
In this cluster we cover several important macro topics, from AI and big data business strategies to the new machine learning methods to the role science fiction plays in opening up new frontiers. We look at practical use-cases where companies have embedded conversational AI solutions into their ecosystems. We quantify the advantages of intelligent automation. We address the challenges that face companies while they execute theoretically sound AI strategies.
- Digital Health, Medical Research, Diagnostics and Therapy
- Data-Driven Financial Services
- Industrial Internet (Industry 4.0)
- Information Security
- Intelligent Mobility
- Retail and Logistics
- Utility 4.0 and Smart Energy
Ethical and political challenges.
This cluster addresses the ethical challenges
Big data and AI are cross-sector enabling technologies that empower several industries: From retail and logistics to health to smart manufacturing. Their disruptive nature shapes businesses.
- Executive leaders entrusted with implementing big data and AI strategies tailored to their business needs
- Experts keen on exploring new possibilities of applying big data and AI in their field of work
- Policy-makers, professionals and social commentators working on a sustainable ethical framework for big data and AI
- Scientists–especially from research institutes for applied sciences–seeking a fruitful dialogue with the industry